Thursday, October 30, 2008

TURN...

I was in worship at church on Sunday night, and the Lord gave me a vision and a word. I feel like it is something that is a very timely word for some people out there, so I just wanted to write it out and share it with you all.. I hope it can speak to your heart. =)


--I saw a person and they were standing inside this light, which consumed them from the inside and the outside. They lived in this light. But, slowly they TURNed and it was almost as if it were slow motion, they were moving and walking away from this light. The light became less and less, and then they were in the darkness. After some time of looking at their immediate surroundings, and ultimately being distracted, they suddenly realized that where the light used to be, it was replaced with a painful burning. They realized that this pain was not what they wanted and they began groping in the darkness for a way out.. but they could not find one.  

The Lord says, "The reason why you cannot see a way out is because you have only been looking in front of you, you've been searching around in the darkness for a way out, but the only way out is not where you are. You have placed Me behind you, in your past, there for all that is required of you is to TURN again. TURN around and place me in your future."  

"Have I not told you already? I hold the keys to death and to the grave!* I paid a high price for this key! If you are looking for a way to escape this death, a way out of this deep grave.. I've got your key!! All that is required of you is to TURN. I love you so much, I care about your soul.. If I did not, I would not be speaking this urgent word to you."  

"Place me in your future again, TURN and run, RUN after me with all your heart, never looking back." Says the Lord.--

*Scripture Reference: Revelation 1:18

No comments: